Environmental Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
We are passionate about the environment!
Population increases foreshadowed in Australia will place increasing pressures on existing infrastructure, services and the environment. Drones have an important role to play in providing a decision support tool which can monitor and guide environmental programs.
Our professional team has analysed data for:
- Assessment of weeds in riparian areas and nature reserves, and for BioCondition attributes of these sites
- Identification of fauna through heat signatures (thermal)
- High accuracy 3D modelling and monitoring for gully and stream bank repairs
- Monitoring for improving landscape connectivity, function and resilience
- Provision of educational and promotional tools to support community awareness and engagement with NRM
The 3D model is fully measurable - distances, spot elevations, areas, volumes, gradients, contours, quantify change over time by comparing scans, etc..
AirBorn Insight's key objectives for our NRM clients
To enable true, real-time data analysis to be "the norm", enabling excellent project outcomes for businesses, communities and the environment.