Landfill and Waste Management
Our landfill drone surveys assist managers though the whole landfill life-cycle, from initial site design, right through the operations phase, and finally into rehabilitation. Increased surveying efficiencies mean your site can be measured frequently and in high detail. Mangers can now be empowered to more tightly monitor and control their landfill without breaking the budget.
Our surveys fulfill the requirements of the 2019 Waste Levy legislation (Qld) and are certified accurate by registered surveyors.
We can provide:
- Baseline volumetric survey of levyable waste disposal sites and RRA.
- Topographical plans.
- Airspace calculations.
- Stock pile volumes.
- Soil balance inventory.
- Waste compaction density calculations.
- Capping contours.
- Final waste heights.
- Tracking of cell fill-up against fill plans.
- Settlement detection and measurement of inactive cells.
We can provide independent third-party volume calculations for compliance reporting. Alternatively, we can supply the photo-realistic 3D survey model to you (or your consultants) via our secure online data platform with automated airspace calculations and measurement analytics.
- Improve safety. Our aerial surveys avoid contact with hazardous materials and operations equipment.
- Reduce costs. Efficient and comprehensive with whole sites rapidly scanned.
- Fast turn-around. 24-48hr turnaround of survey data for maximum client flexibility.
- High accuracy (5cm) and high resolution surveys across your site.
- 3D Visualisation to better understand site conditions and sequencing plans.
- Share and collaborate. View and measure survey models in high-resolution 3D and share.
We offer one-off surveys or regular surveys with significant cost savings available. Our engineering staff can integrate data from various sources into a common format for 3rd party consultants.
Fill plan design surface integrated into a landfill drone survey.
Ground surface compared to multiple lift surfaces to track progress and assist with forward planning.
Accurate stock pile volumes.
Check change in cell volume over time. In this example the increase in cell volume from 05OCT2017 to 20JUN2018 was 15,941 m3. Average per week was 431 m3. What is the expected life of the site based on rate of airspace consumption? Can strategies be employed to optimise waste intake? Increase landfill compaction densities?
Monitor environmental changes over time to assist with reporting and compliance.
Images from AirBorn Insight's online data portal powered by propeller