Why use AirBorn Insight?
We use drones with the latest sensing technologies to support precision agriculture, which can improve yields and decrease farm inputs. Our sophisticated sensors and data analysis methods set us apart from our competitors.
We have demonstrated that drone technologies support:
- Early detection of crop stress
- Understanding crop variability over the paddock and the farm
- Understanding crop characteristics, such as plant strike and size
- Monitoring the effectiveness of inputs such as irrigation/fertiliser
- 3D mapping and analysis for farm infrastructure construction
- Fast turnaround of imagery and data analysis required for Ag. management
AirBorn Insight's key objective for our Ag clients
To provide an unparalleled service where, together with our clients, we develop drone technologies to improve the whole crop cycle, from planting through to sale.